Monday, December 13, 2010

Seductive Waters


  
Original Pastel Painting $340 - Free Shipping
For prints please click on Fine Art America logo 
Seductive Waters
11 x 14
Pastel on Pastelbord

This work started out as water reflections in a nearby lake. It morphed into a high county lake. I loved the journey it took me on.

Exciting news ...My works are now available for purchase. You can buy original works direct from my blog or you can purchase prints at Fine Art America  http://www.fineartamerica.com/.  I've selected this one as the first original work for sale. 

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Loads of inspiration for 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Inspiration is available every day all around us. Acknowledging that sometimes takes courage, but it is there my friend waiting.

    ReplyDelete