Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pastels on Linen What's This?

"Spring Morning Walk"

"It Started With Green" (currently showing at Timberline Gallery in Oakhurst, CA)

"Sienna's Path"

"Pond Currents" (featured in The Past Journal)

"Winter Showoff" (available)


I thought I would feature some pastel paintings done on linen mat board. These are some of my past paintings all but two hanging happily on collector's walls. I looked up in  my current inventory for more but found none. Hmmmm. I think it's time to get more linen mat board.








2 comments:

  1. Hi Anita....Just read your entire blog and you are a wondeful teacher. I want so much to stop painting so literally and following your advice is the best way to change. You are so creative and you paintings are so expressive. Thank you.

    Joan Carroll (pastel painter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joan. Wow, what a wonderful complement. You have made my day not that it was a bad one. I painted for about 3 hours today. Any day I paint even just a little is a good day.

    ReplyDelete