Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Endless Fascination with Lilly Ponds Goes on


Purple Lily Yellow Pads
Pastel on Colorfix Sanded Paper
17 x 26


Lily Pond at The Norton Simon Museum
                             Oil    15 x 30              available

Is there a typo here, did it read oil. Yes, you read correctly. I have been know to dabble in oils and acrylic. Since I've put in one of my lily pond paintings as my header on the blog, I've decided to feature some of my lily pond paintings to go with it. Hope you enjoy. Have to sign off and go get ready to meet with my Sisters To The Seventh Power meeting. We are a wonderful eclectic  group of artists who inspire each other and brain storm together once a month. I will write more about us on future posts. Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. I will stand by to your comments on your meting. I an a member of a small group of artists painting from life models and will be interesting to now how to upgrade to such activities.
    Nice work against Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will write about my Sister's To The 7th Power
    in a future post.

    ReplyDelete