Friday, October 2, 2009

Pre Art Show Jitters


Tree Shadows
                  Pastel on sanded paper         SOLD
17 x 25

It has finally cooled down here and it feels delicious. I'm actually using a blanket and I love hot coffee once again. Well, I'm as ready for the open studio weekend as I'm gonna be except for a couple details, no big deal. You know it's kinda nice to see my accomplishments displayed and ready for viewing. My doubts and fears and aprehensions are appeased for the moment anyway. Pre show jitters are calmed. Questions why do you paint, what do you want to get out of it?


Fall is here, Yeah!! Nice light this morning. View from my driveway.


My Studio freshly cleaned and ready for Sierra Art Trails.

For details on Sierra Art Trails go to http://www.sierraarttrails.org/ .

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anita, Love the paintings! What do I expect to get out of mine??? THAT is a deep question. Fulfillment? Wealth?? Maybe just the knowledge that I didn't give up, I continue on the journey, destination unknown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, Wonderful answer. I'm still trying to figure that question out. What I do know for now is that I must paint. It's part of me and who I am.

    ReplyDelete