Tuesday, September 22, 2009

End of a Tiring Day


Heron Lake Enchantment
Pastel on suede mat board
                                 16 x23                       $900

This painting is a softer more abstracted version then Heron Lake Enchantment II. (see blog of 8/29).
I started a new painting today but didn't finish it . I will post it tomorrow. I can see now that I won't be able to do a new painting every day for the time being . Too much to do getting ready for Sierra Art Trails and other obligations that take me away from my studio. Hope you will understand. My hat is off to those of you who do it every day. Need to go to bed now. Too tired . Night all. Oh, yes does anyone out there know why my followers disappeared at least on my computer. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Some of my followers disappeared in the past, and then magically reappeared. On my computer, we are still there on your site and your post did come up on my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Carol. I really appreciate your input ( big sigh of relief).

    ReplyDelete