Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Surprise Element



Shrimp Lilys
16 x 20
                    Pastel on Suede Mat Board         $700



So this afternoon I went to the pool to do a workout. I went to use the restroom. I went into the stall, when I opened the door something big scampered across the floor along the back wall. It zoomed by so fast I couldn't make out what it was. Turns out it was a hugh frog. Well needless to say I was all shook up. I'll never forget this. What does this have to do with art? Well when you think about it there was a suprise element here. Something happened to make this memorable. Something out of the ordinary occurred. When this happens in art I wonder what that means. You out there in blogland what do you have to say about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment